The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Big Sister



Basically I am her and she is me.
I love my sister with all my heart and its her birthday today.
I found this poem that sums up all I want to say.

PS. I know you love Gerald Levert so the play list is for you

Jx


My Best Friend


You've been there for me
Through the good times and bad
I know I can count on you
To be there when I'm sad

Life without you
Just wouldn't be right
I wouldn't be able to get through
Each day and night

When I've had a bad day
I know that you're only a call away
When life takes that crazy turn
You are always there to help me learn

We've had so many good times together
I know we'll be best friends forever
No matter where we are
I know we'll never be too far

You're my idol, my sister, my friend
We'll be together till the end
Even when we're old and gray
You'll be here still, to help me get on my way




Gerald Levert

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like