'The grass is not, in fact, always greener on the other side of the fence. Fences have nothing to do with it. The grass is greenest where it is watered. When crossing over fences, carry water with you and tend the grass wherever you may be. Robert FulghumSo
So now what Joice?
You'll just have to keep reading to see what happens.
I have been debating for a while about stopping my blog. The truth is I actually enjoy writing it.
So if you don't mind I will continue.
I'm going to switch it up a little whilst still keeping you up to date with what I'm up to.
Jx
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
Quote Of The Moment
Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today
Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You might also like
-
It was amazing to watch Usain Bolts 100m world record this afternoon. To watch him enjoy every moment of his 100m final from the moment he ...
-
Quote for this meet Turn your wounds into wisdom. --Oprah Winfrey It’s been a minute since I last blogged. Why? Not much really been going...
-
A smile starts on the lips, A grin spreads to the eyes, A chuckle comes from the belly; But a good laugh bursts forth from the soul, Overflo...
hi,
ReplyDeletei read your first post,
i hope you get succed in your match,
i am Hamed, from Iran, and i will follow up you,
hamlet20002002@gmail.com