The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Quote of the day: Simple isn't it?




There is really nothing you must be.
And there is nothing you must do.
There is really nothing you must have.
And there is nothing you must know.
There is really nothing you must become.
However it helps to understand that fire burns, and when it rains the earth gets wet.

Japanese Zen Scroll



But look at these
I want, I need, I must have these. lol

Just kidding

1 comment:

  1. I dunno...
    I dont mind those shoes at all
    ESPECIALLY with your legs
    LAWD!

    Hiya!


    e.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like