The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me


There is always a certain excitement that comes with an up coming birthday. September 30 usually coincides with lazy summer nights turning into cold winter evenings. 
Birthdays to me are like changing seasons nudging me from one milestone to the next. I would not be Joice Maduaka if I did not as always refuse to remain stagnant. So as I move from one era to the next. I step in confidence knowing that nothing is permanent. Not joy and definitely not pain. 
This birthday as many more to come will serve as my platform for growth. 

So happy Birthday to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like