The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Friday, June 26, 2009

Update



It’s been a minute since my last blog as I have been travelling and internet access has not be available without hanging out in hotel lobbies.



So here’s a quick update on what I’ve been up to.

European Teams Cup


This went well I suppose yet again I ran 11.43 that’s the 3rd time and in completely different conditions. So I’ve watched video and will to figure out why I have this 11.43rhythm in my head.
It was nice to be part of the relay team again. Hanging out with the girls was cool. The new relay manager Tony Lester has some great plans going forward and it sounds really promising.

I’m now in Nancy, France. I’ve been here since Wednesday which has given me I hope enough time to come down from the European Teams Cup. I race later on tonight and then on to Lille for the Grand Prix there on Tuesday.


It’s an exciting weekend for a large number of my training group as they have their nationals this weekend
So I have to say good luck to (and this is no particular order. Lol)

Dani Carruthers

She goes in the women’s hurdles at USA nationals

Stephanie Durst

She goes in the women’s 100 and 200 at USA nationals

Dwight Phillips

He goes in the means Long Jump at USA nationals


Travis Padgett


He goes in the means 100 at USA nationals

Derrick Atkins

He goes in the means 100 at the Bahamas nationals

Karl Jennings

He goes in the 110 hurdles at the Canadian nationals

Andre Sturdivant
He goes in the means 100 at USA nationals

Dean Griffiths


He goes in the 400 hurdles at the Jamican nationals

I have one other speacial friend who is at their nationals also. Here is my quote for them. "pressure is a privilege" Billy Jean King. Good luck buddy.

And of course good luck to Loren who will be running round like a Blue Ass Fly all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like