The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul

Quote Of The Moment


Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Wheres Joice?




Its been a while since I last blogged as I needed some time to regroup and chill. I would like to thank everyone for their kind words and thoughts.

But, Im back!!



I am now pretty much settled in at my new training location. Im in Atlanta, Georgia. My new coach is Loren Seagrave.



Practice is going well. The training group dynamics are also great.




I will divulge about the people in the training group another time.

This past week has been a little hetic. There has been a delegation of coaches from Chinese Taipei. Loren has been holding morning lectures with them. Followed by the coaches observing our training group.

I was a hit with the coaches when I went with Anthony (Weight Room/Assistant Coach) to pick them up from the airport. I completly forgot about the Chineese phrase I have tatted on my wrists. I received thumbs up and won a place in there hearts. lol

I was able to sit in on some of the morning lectures. This helped me understand the process that we were going through in our practice session which followed.



The experience with the coaches has been great. I can't think what other walk of life I would have ever met them. They are so desperate to learn, engage and understand sprints, hurdles and jumps. It was great watching them. Their interpreter Shih-Chung Cheng studied at Nottingham Uni. I know he was drained daily from the lectures as there were no stop questions.



Loren has one of those brains that you just want to pick. lol

Im like a sponge around him. The fact that he likes to talk about track and stuff helps loads too.

Over the coming weeks I will introduce you to the people in my training group. Some people you might have heard of others not.

2 comments:

You might also like