Truth is the most powerful force on earth because it cannot be changed. (Mike Murdock)
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
Quote Of The Moment
Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today
Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You might also like
-
So I'm sitting on the 18.32 headed back to London from Sheffield. Reflecting on the weekend. What a wonderful weekend I've had. ...
-
A smile starts on the lips, A grin spreads to the eyes, A chuckle comes from the belly; But a good laugh bursts forth from the soul, Overflo...
-
I was a little down and then today I read a quote by 'Randy Pausch' 'We can't change the cards we're dealt, just how to ...
No comments:
Post a Comment