The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
Quote Of The Moment
Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today
Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You might also like
-
A smile starts on the lips, A grin spreads to the eyes, A chuckle comes from the belly; But a good laugh bursts forth from the soul, Overflo...
-
It was amazing to watch Usain Bolts 100m world record this afternoon. To watch him enjoy every moment of his 100m final from the moment he ...
-
So I'm sitting on the 18.32 headed back to London from Sheffield. Reflecting on the weekend. What a wonderful weekend I've had. ...

Now that looks scrumptious! I want!! No doubt you enjoyed it?
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy your blog, Joice. It's fun and educational at the same time. Thanks for sharing with us.
Graham.
IMG breaks out the fine china?!
ReplyDeleteWhoa ... guess they do have me beat ...
'cause by the time I get dinner made it's direct outta the pots an' pans, buffet style, lol, "load it up on a plate kiddie's!"
Dx
LOL
ReplyDeleteGraham and D thanks for stopping by as always.
I actually found this post today pretty boring.But I'm trying to stick with this 30 day blogging task.