The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
Quote Of The Moment
Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today
Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You might also like
-
Quote for this meet Turn your wounds into wisdom. --Oprah Winfrey It’s been a minute since I last blogged. Why? Not much really been going...
-
A smile starts on the lips, A grin spreads to the eyes, A chuckle comes from the belly; But a good laugh bursts forth from the soul, Overflo...
-
Not bad for an oldie. lol I won my 6th National 100m title this evening. The day started off early with me driving to Birmingham Airport t...
Hi Joice,
ReplyDeleteWill you be in Atlanta for the entire winter? Hope all your preparations for next year go smoothly. I look forward to more quotes :-)
Keep safe.
Graham.
Hi Graham
ReplyDeleteI will be out here for a while. I'm really excited about this time of year. For the 1st time in 3 years I go into winter training with no injuries or niggles. : )
Good to hear you're injury and niggle free :-) To be honest, when I watched you in Delhi I thought then you looked stronger and fitter than previous years. Enjoy Atlanta, I'll just shiver away over here.
ReplyDeleteGraham.