I was talking to a friend the other night and asked him if had any new songs. He turns round and tells me he gets his music from me. Inside I laughed and thought damn I do listen to alot of music. lol
So its Trey Songz for the rest of the week.
Enjoy
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
Quote Of The Moment
Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today
Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You might also like
-
So I'm sitting on the 18.32 headed back to London from Sheffield. Reflecting on the weekend. What a wonderful weekend I've had. ...
-
A smile starts on the lips, A grin spreads to the eyes, A chuckle comes from the belly; But a good laugh bursts forth from the soul, Overflo...
-
"Death is always a surprise, even when it is expected, and it is a painful reminder that we don't have forever to show those we lov...
Congrats on you selection to team GB I am so proud of you and look to seeing you and your team do well in Berlin. The ups and downs of track are constant but friendship and family support is the thing that keeps us level and sane. You are a true soldier and definitely. And chinese is a great way to celebrate. Hell they always eating to celebrate something anyway. Respect my youth.
ReplyDelete