Well this is a turn up for the books.
Earlier this week I recieved and email from my friend Antonia. She told me there was a nice article about me in The Voice.
Being stuck up in Sheffield for the best part of this week, I was unable to find a copy. This morning however I recieved an alert and low and behold here is the piece. (Check out the press section)
Joel Campbell (Sports Writer for The Voice) is one person from the press that I have known for years. So it was really nice of him to write this piece for me. Considering he got most of it from my blog. I can say that for once I am not misunderstood or misquoted.
Nice one Joel!!!
My quote for today which I will be using as my motivator is
Devote today to something so daring even you can’t believe you’re doing it
So watch out for the results from my 200m :)
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul
Quote Of The Moment
Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today
Don't listen to those who say, 'You're taking too big a chance.' Michelangelo would have painted the Sistine floor, and it would surely be rubbed out by today
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You might also like
-
I was a little down and then today I read a quote by 'Randy Pausch' 'We can't change the cards we're dealt, just how to ...
-
So I'm sitting on the 18.32 headed back to London from Sheffield. Reflecting on the weekend. What a wonderful weekend I've had. ...
-
"Death is always a surprise, even when it is expected, and it is a painful reminder that we don't have forever to show those we lov...
No comments:
Post a Comment